702 and Cape Talk spoke to Paula Hildebrand in August 2020 on children during lockdown.
- A short but impactful clip on eNCA with Dr Nelia Drenth on “access to mental health”.
- For World Mental Health Day, Suga at HeartFM spoke to Sally Baker about this important topic
- Alzheimers in Your Wellness Matters magazine – an article by Heather Rauch
- Written by John Clarke, this M&G piece is a salute to the courage of whistleblowers and a call to action
- The 21st September is World Alzheimer’s Day. Alzheimers is a very common condition and a “family disease”. For an in-depth article by Dr Heather Rauch (with tips), read here.