The full interview with Sarah Garland (by Pippa Hudson) is available below. In the “on the couch” segment on Cape Talk, this interview unpacks what equestrian therapy is, how Sarah became involved, and how it all works.
- A short but impactful clip on eNCA with Dr Nelia Drenth on “access to mental health”.
- For World Mental Health Day, Suga at HeartFM spoke to Sally Baker about this important topic
- Alzheimers in Your Wellness Matters magazine – an article by Heather Rauch
- Written by John Clarke, this M&G piece is a salute to the courage of whistleblowers and a call to action
- The 21st September is World Alzheimer’s Day. Alzheimers is a very common condition and a “family disease”. For an in-depth article by Dr Heather Rauch (with tips), read here.