One is often dubious about speaking with a complete stranger. Unfortunately to this day, there is still a stigma attached to seeking help for emotional and psychological difficulties, for both oneself and loved ones.
I hope that I may help to dispel the myth.
From time to time we all need someone, to hold a hand as we charter challenges that life deals us.
I am contracted into all the medical aids. I work closely with a number of the specialist at Netcare Sunwardpark Hospital.
- Trauma and Trauma Debriefing
- Play Therapy
- Pre- and Post-Partum therapy
- Therapy with dysfunctional children
- Bereavement counselling
- Pre- and Post-operative therapy for certain surgeries (including orthopedics)
- Therapy for newly diagnosed HIV patients, also therapy for those living with Aids
- Therapy for newly diagnosed Diabetics, also therapy for those living the Diabetes
- Patients who have attempted to commit suicide
I look forward working with you.
Recipient of the Rotary Award for Devoted and unselfish "Service Above Self"