My practice focuses primarily on family and family work. Therapy for children and parents, care and contact assessments as well as court ordered supervised visits, form part of this focus area. In addition to this, I provide counseling to individuals as well as supervision to social workers in various organizations and private practice.
- Finding Prospects With Beauty And A Beat Justin Bieber (Part A,B,C … )
- A short but impactful clip on eNCA with Dr Nelia Drenth on “access to mental health”.
- For World Mental Health Day, Suga at HeartFM spoke to Sally Baker about this important topic
- Alzheimers in Your Wellness Matters magazine – an article by Heather Rauch
- Written by John Clarke, this M&G piece is a salute to the courage of whistleblowers and a call to action