I am a registered social worker in private practice. I am committed to working with people who require support and a listening ear in a non-judgmental and supportive setting.
- I have a Bachelor of Arts (Psychology and Education).
- Bachelor of Social Work (Hons).
- I practice a person-centered concept where the client is self determining and works towards their goals.
- I have 16 years experience working with families and individuals affected by substance abuse.
- Effective intervention working with Trauma.
- Suicide Assessment and intervention.
- Supervision of contact between parents and children in visitation matters referred by the court.
- Bereavement and loss.
- Challenging life circumstances
Addiction Assessments Addiction Counselling Addictions Aged Assessment Bereavement / Grief Counselling Counselling Individual Therapy Rehabilitation Placements Rehabilitation placements Stress / Lifestyle Stress Management Substance abuse Group Therapy Suicide Suicide prevention Supervising Parent Child Contact Support Group for Family Members of Addicts Support Groups Support services for the Elderly Trauma Work with the Elderly