- Face to Face
Estie is the manager at Caritas Therapy Centre in Kimberley and has 27 years experience in the child protection field. She holds a B Soc Sc (SW) degree as well as a M Soc Sc (Clinical Social Work) (UFS). She also holds a M SW (Forensic Assessment) Cum Laude degree (UFS). Estie is also a trained MLNP (Multi-Level-Neuro-Processing) facilitator.
Field of practice:
- Emotional assessment of children with emotional and behavioral problems
- Forensic assessment of children where there is suspected abuse
- Play therapy with children 3-12 years who are in need of emotional support, experienced trauma or loss
- Assessment and therapy with teenagers and adults
- Attachment therapy with parents and children
- Parental guidance
- School program: Care-ageous Kidz focus on social emotional learning, character building and being safe for children grade R - 3 . Facilitator for Bully Buster program.
Field of interest:
Social, emotional and character development of children. Training of parents and educators.
At Caritas Therapy Centre we provide hope, healing and growth through therapy to individuals, couples and families from all walks of life.