- Face to Face
I, Mariëtte Joubert (née Van Straaten), acquired in 2008 my B.Soc.Sc. (Social Work) degree with distinction from the University of the Free State (UFS). From February 2011 until December 2014, I worked at NICRO Bloemfontein.
During 2012, I started my part-time private practice and went full-time into private practice from the 1st of January 2015.
I acquired my Master's degree in Forensic Social Work with distinction at the UFS in 2013 and is currently enrolled for a P.hD in Disaster management.
I rendered the following social work services:
- Forensic assessments
- Assessments in divorce and high conflict matters
- Compiling parenting plans.
- Rendering mediation and case management services
- Diversion suitability assessments
- Assessments for alternative sentences
- Diversion programs for adults
- Play therapy
- Therapy and counseling