I, Mariëtte Joubert (née Van Straaten), acquired in 2008 my B.Soc.Sc. (Social Work) degree with distinction from the University of the Free State (UFS). From February 2011 until December 2014, I worked at NICRO Bloemfontein.
During 2012, I started my part-time private practice and went full-time into private practice from the 1st of January 2015.
I acquired my Master's degree in Forensic Social Work with distinction at the UFS in 2013 and is currently enrolled for a P.hD in Disaster management.
I rendered the following social work services:
- Forensic assessments
- Assessments in divorce and high conflict matters
- Compiling parenting plans.
- Rendering mediation and case management services
- Diversion suitability assessments
- Assessments for alternative sentences
- Diversion programs for adults
- Play therapy
- Therapy and counseling