- Face to Face
I have 20 years of therapeutic experience with children, teenagers and adults. My specific skills have developed from working at various welfare organizations, schools/universities and corporates. I have extensive experience working with children, adolescents and adult survivors of sexual abuse and trauma. I am currently involved in the assessment and treatment of children who have experienced trauma from abuse, disability, divorce, neglect and death of a loved one. I also provide therapy for children and teenagers with poor self-esteem, suicidal tendencies and self-harm behavior. I also provide counselling to adults for depression, anxiety, stress management, anger management, relationship and marital difficulties, grief, coping with disability, illness and trauma.
Areas of Specialty/Highlights
- Counselling to children (play therapy), adolescents and adults
- Couple counselling and marital therapy
- Loss and Bereavement counselling
- Parental support and guidance
- Trauma Debriefing
- Coping with Disability or serious illness
- Coping with Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Academic: Social Work Supervisor/Mentor, Lecturer, Assessor, Moderator
I offer a safe, supportive and nonjudgmental environment that facilitates healing and closure.