My name is Thamsanqa Alphios Gwala and I have been practicing as professional Social Worker from the 20th of February 2006 till to date. I have recently started my private practice, I am registered with SACSSP registration No. 10-24603 as well as the BHF Private practice No. 0811483. I hold and honours degree in Social Work obtained in 2005 at the University of Zululand. I have valid privileges with all the private hospitals around Pietermaritzburg and looking forward to expand to other private hospital in other towns as well. My practice provide counselling on psychosocial issues focusing on trauma counselling.
- Pre and Post HIV/Aids counselling
- Pre-marital and marital counselling
- Trauma Debriefing
- Substance abuse and
- Domestic violence
Key to success include
- Quality service
Consultation and rates
- The practice only charges for services rendered to clients per session, the session shall range between a minimum of 4-8 sessions, the rates will be charged per session with a client which one session will last for about 45minites to an hour thus there will be a once off compulsory fee for a consultation.
- The sessions will be charged according to the duration of the session and will be at a Medical Aid rate.
- Clients will be charged per consultation and thereafter per session, the rates will differ according to the type of service needed by the client.
- Clients can either pay cash alternatively by their Medical Aid depending on the clients preferred payment method.
My practice operates 24hrs a day and 7days a week (holidays included) I