I've been in private practice as an accredited adoption social worker for sixteen years. I'm experienced in statutory work, having worked mostly with children in need of care, in public and private settings. I do pre-adoption counselling, assessments and adoption reports.
- Finding Prospects With Beauty And A Beat Justin Bieber (Part A,B,C … )
- A short but impactful clip on eNCA with Dr Nelia Drenth on “access to mental health”.
- For World Mental Health Day, Suga at HeartFM spoke to Sally Baker about this important topic
- Alzheimers in Your Wellness Matters magazine – an article by Heather Rauch
- Written by John Clarke, this M&G piece is a salute to the courage of whistleblowers and a call to action