- Face to Face
I am a Social Worker in Private Practice for the past 15 years. I have a Christian based approached to counselling but accommodate every client in a professional manner. I specialize in the following areas of counselling:
- Trauma Counselling: - Present trauma: Robbery, hijack, loss of a loved one etc.
- - Past trauma: Molestation, physical or emotional abuse or any unresolved issues from the past which affect your current functioning.
- Addiction problems: Previous experience working within a Rehabilitation Centre. Render outpatient treatment for alcohol and drug addiction (adults and teenagers).
- Couple and relationship counselling. Premarital counselling or enrichment of current relationship.
- Dealing with any personal or unresolved issue which might affect your ability to cope with current demands at work or at home.
- Stress management and enhancement of coping skills.
I am affiliated with Medical aids, as well as EAP services within the work place for example Icas, Careways, Metropolitan and Healthy Choices.