- Face to Face
We sometimes need a safe space to -
- voice thoughts, feelings, fears or frustrations;
- talk about a personal or relationship issue;
- or about managing conflict, anger, anxiety, trauma.
Talking and engaging in counselling can assist in -
- forming new perspectives;
- viewing things from a different angle;
- gaining skills in dealing with life challenges;
- embarking on a path of personal growth.
Relationships are the foundation of our being -
- the quality of relationships (with ourselves, partners, spouses, children, colleagues or any significant other) shape the quality of our daily lives - gaining insight in how we conduct our relationships can help to improve the quality of our lives.
I have a background in counselling, working with individuals, couples and families. I also do divorce and family mediation, focusing on parenting plans to assist with co-parenting after separation and divorce. I strive to make a difference, through facilitating change that could enhance the quality of relationships and lives.