- Face to Face
Working with hurting Children and their families is my passion in life!
This practice offers the following services:
1. Play therapy with children from different backgrounds and emotional issues for example
* Divorced families (no court work)
* Bullying at school
* Trauma of any kind eg robberies, death, relational trauma ect.
* Sensory integration problems
* Relationship issues
* Emotional intelligence for children
Qualification: MA(MW) PLay Therapy 1997
2. Parent guidance and education
* Individual sessions on parenting to improve the relationship.
* 8 week structured Parent Educational Traing course
* Online Book Club for those who did the training
Qualification: Gordon Training International - PET training 2016
3. Trauma Counselling - New Hope
* Individual sessions dealing with traumatic events
* Group debriefing after traumatic incidents
* Work with adults and children
Qualification: Trauma Incident Reduction by TIRA International 2014 and 2020
Trauma Incident Reduction - Advanced Training 2017
Trauma Incident Reduction with Children 2020
Life Stress Reduction 2018
Supervision available to collegues in the same specialization field as used above
Qualification: Supervision Traing FAMTRAC 2020
Hope to hear from you soon and to be of service to you!