- Face to Face
Aiming to assist people to become whole, happy and healthy through a process of emotional healing.
- Equipping through sharing information, developing skills, and enhancing knowledge
- Offering a safe and non-judgmental environment for sharing within the boundaries of confidentiality
- Encouraging a lifestyle of accountability outside of the counselling relationship to foster lifelong support
We believe in the honest feedback between client and counsellor for the purpose of personal growth.
We believe in the importance of sincere communication from the client in order to receive honest feedback from the counsellor.
We commit to ethical practice and encourage ethical behaviour from the client. This includes keeping appointments and agreements made. This aims to be in the best interest of the client.
We believe in people’s responsibility and ability to choose for themselves and to change.
We feel genuine care and concern for those who suffer.
We believe in upholding and protecting what is good, just, and fair.
We honour and celebrate the value of each individual.
We extend grace, recognising that each person is in a different stage of their personal, spiritual and emotional growth.
- Addiction counselling
- Bereavement counselling
- Attachment assessment and attachment therapy
- Play therapy
- Trauma Counselling
- Intervention with children, adolescents and adults
- Suicide prevention counselling