I have been in practice for many years, and am particularly passionate about working with children and adults who are experiencing trauma, terminal illness, disabilities and bereavement. I also accompany people who are experiencing great difficulty in adjusting to life's challenges and may experience depression and or anxiety as a result. I am also a trained Spiritual Director.
- Finding Prospects With Beauty And A Beat Justin Bieber (Part A,B,C … )
- A short but impactful clip on eNCA with Dr Nelia Drenth on “access to mental health”.
- For World Mental Health Day, Suga at HeartFM spoke to Sally Baker about this important topic
- Alzheimers in Your Wellness Matters magazine – an article by Heather Rauch
- Written by John Clarke, this M&G piece is a salute to the courage of whistleblowers and a call to action