- Written by John Clarke, this M&G piece is a salute to the courage of whistleblowers and a call to action
- The 21st September is World Alzheimer’s Day. Alzheimers is a very common condition and a “family disease”. For an in-depth article by Dr Heather Rauch (with tips), read here.
- Longevity Live asked Sheila Selfe about Suicide Awareness and Prevention. Their great article is here.
- An in-depth talk between Good Hope FM and SAASWIPP member, Luce Kleynhans about international support group This Lady Can-a group for women who have suffered trauma and sexual abuse
- Dr Memory Munodawafa unpacks the subject of depression and adolescents with Pippa Hudson on Cape Talk