- Face to Face
103 Acacia Street, Somerset West, Western Cape 7130, South Africa, Western Cape, South Africa
My area of expertise is Gerontology, Bereavement, Depression, Mental Health Issues, Family Counselling , Staff Support Stillbirth counselling with specific focus on the following:
- Bereavement and grief counselling for individuals and families
- Knowledge of depression for individuals of all ages.
- Providing assessments and ongoing support for older persons living independently or in an assisted-living environment.
- Completing of application forms when applying to an Old Age Home.
- Doing group work with older persons through therapeutic work
- Knowledge of Dementia/Alzheimer's
- Emotional and psychosocial support to spouses/children/friends of older people living with Dementia
- Assessment of the elder person with regard to possible placement at facilities catering for Dementia.
- Knowledge of and support to individuals who have suffered a stroke (CVA), Multiple Sclerosis
- Extensive knowledge of mental health.
- Staff support, assessments and talks - occupational setting
- Pre-natal loss and stillbirth counselling
Aged Assessments Bereavement / Grief Bipolar disorder Cancer Patient and Family Support Chronic medical conditions Counselling Couple Therapy Depression Depression Counselling and Support Family Counselling Family Therapy Hospital / Rehabilitation Placements Marital Therapy Mental Health Occupational Social Work & Corporate Services Personal Development Post-natal depression Psychiatric work Relationship / Marriage Retirement Stress Management Support Groups Support services for the Elderly Terminal Illnesses Work with the Elderly Workshops