The Children’s Amendment Act has implications for the adoption process and SAASWIPP has submitted their recommended amendments. SAfm spoke to Jeevie Pillay about why the Act is important and what the general public need to know about it when it comes to adoption.
- A short but impactful clip on eNCA with Dr Nelia Drenth on “access to mental health”.
- For World Mental Health Day, Suga at HeartFM spoke to Sally Baker about this important topic
- Alzheimers in Your Wellness Matters magazine – an article by Heather Rauch
- Written by John Clarke, this M&G piece is a salute to the courage of whistleblowers and a call to action
- The 21st September is World Alzheimer’s Day. Alzheimers is a very common condition and a “family disease”. For an in-depth article by Dr Heather Rauch (with tips), read here.